Happy new year again everybody!, It's been a good start to the year. This week was, yet again, another really good week.
We found a new family of 5 this week. They are way cool too. We saw them twice this week, and we have another appointment with them on Saturday. We want to teach a really awesome lesson, and invite them to be baptized. We also finally had another great visit with C. and G. Our new families names are: A. (Dad) E. (Mom), The kids are S., A. Jr, and another little boy, can't remember his name right now!!
We also have been having some success lately with the media referrals we got, and yesterday we got a list from our ward mission leader of all the new move ins in the ward. So we will be extremely busy this next week as well.
We had President's interviews Friday. They went really cool. It's always good talking to President one on one asking him questions. He says I'll stay here most likely one more transfer with Elder Farnsworth (because we work so well together), and then he has other stuff in mind--which I have no idea what, but I did request to go up to the boondocks way out there in Bishop and Mammoth. Mt. Whitney is in our mission up there too XD
I set some sweet New Years Resolutions. One of which is to have a perfect morning and night-following-schedule thing. I'm still bad at going to bed on time, and then I drag a bunch in the morning and I feel slow.
Elder Jessy Wain Burbidge is going home this transfer :( and so is my Trainer Elder Jeffery :( I will miss them both a ton. I have served with and around Burbidge for almost half of my 2 years at this point. It's sad seeing great missionaries go and long time friends leave and move on. It's weird thinking I really only have 7 transfers left after this. Not very much time left :(
Well it's alright, life goes on after the mission, I just need to stay focused and primed while I'm still here. No gettin trunky haha. Well its pretty sweet because Elder Farnsworth and I are having a BLAST! Reason we stay up to late is because we talk too much to each other. XD
Darn my little brothers and sisters are a bunch of studs. Keep going strong Sariah, and Milli, and I can't wait to go skiing with Ben and Joe. Hope I'll still remember how! Hopefully my back, or anything else, won't be injured and broken by then. It's really frustrating some times having another long-ish term injury, but I have learned the hard way of some things I should have been doing to prevent this. Also I have learned more to have a good attitude about things that just for the most part suck. I am getting really close to recovery though. But I probably have another month left until I can do anything. However, I am still doing lots of other things to keep me spiritually fit haha--reading allot lately, and studying. It's pretty addicting, I love it.
Well Elder Farnsworth is my first comp from Utah. He's from Delta, and he's been on his mission 9 months now. I remember exactly where I was when I was at 9 months, It was like 2 seconds ago.
Alright I got to go, I'm out of time, but I'll write next week and I really enjoyed the emails today :D
Till next time
No comments:
Post a Comment