This week was actually one of the most successful I've ever had. I didn't have to spend hardly any of the week in a threesome, instead I picked up a Mini companion for the past week, and the remainder of this week until the transfer this next Monday.
We planned a lot of things that fell through, but it seems the Lord had other things in mind this week anyway. We ended up teaching a ton, and we picked up 6 new investigators. We tracked a bunch and were blessed with many potential investigators too. Some of the new investigators are pretty cool, unfortunately I probably won't be able to work with them. We have evidence that points to me being transferred this next Monday. We were asked to find an apartment for the sisters here in Ridgecrest. The only possible area that they would put them in to is our area because we have a car, and sisters generally get first dibs on cars. Our theory was confirmed when I talked to one of the senior housing missionaries.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE! Sounds like you'll have allot of fun at the space center. I loved the space center, I maybe went there a little too much, but I have lots of good memories from that place. I didn't really enjoy working there too much though. There really is a lot of strange people that work there. But the main guy who runs it is pretty cool. I don't know if he's still the one that is doing it over there though. Wow Ben is going to Zions Camp and everything. I wonder if they will let me come next year.
Oh thank you so much for the package. With all the goodies I made a super food trail mix with all the Gogi berries and some Cacao nibs I still had. I also got some whole Almonds from the store. It was delicious and I feel full of energy from eating some all throughout the huge hike we had today.
I even got to play in some snow on the top of this mountain!
Wow, super tired right now, our dinner canceled for tonight, but we are here at the Andrews and are gonna round up some food soon.
Have Fun in Florida Mom and Dad, Stay safe!
Love you all!!
-Elder Spencer Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment