Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Well we have some big news. I'm staying.

Howdy Howdy Howdy!

Well we have some big news. I'm staying. 

The last 2 weeks were great. Me and my mini missionary went well together. We managed to get lots done in the service of the Lord. Elder Stephens, or should I say Taylor Stephens is home now, and the diagnosis is pneumonia with Valley Fever. The recovery time is 6 months to a year. It's really too bad. I am pretty exited I'm staying though. 

I'm training a new missionary again. His name is Elder Holm. Not sure where he's from, all I know is that he likes hunting and the outdoors, He's my height, a little lighter. Sounds like he'll be great in the field, got to get him off to a good start. It's really scary to think that after I'm done training this one, I'll only have about 3 months left.

It's transfer P-day so I don't have too much time today.

This week E. made progress, she got to meet with the bishop this week. She won't be in our area any more, she's moving this Saturday, but she is making progress, I think she plans on coming to church again next week.

It's crazy I met someone that served in Dad's mission the same time he did. His last name is Crane. He was AP about the time that Dad came into his mission. Unfortunately he's not too active now, but he's a good guy. 

I'm kinda excited to train again this time, maybe I can do it better than last time. Hope I don't kill him or anything. The Q family are still doing good. Sister B. still has a date for the 7th of July. We found lots of potentials this last week, and the week before. We hope something comes of it. We also made progress with the M. family. The Kids love us and they want to come to church now, and start getting back into things and be baptized. 

I'm super tired all the time. I'm going down to Santa Clarita to get some Amino Acid supliments that may help with my low energy levels. However I'm not as tired as I was at the middle of this transfer, Maybe it's because I've actually been able to work for the past 2 weeks.


- Well love you guys lots!

-Elder Rickers

No comments:

Post a Comment