Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I am currently companion-less...

Dear Family,

Elder Stephens is ... still really sick. Unfortunatly the pneumonia has gotten worse, so president Martin came and picked him up to recover in the mission home, and to see a specialist. Depending on what they say, he will either recover in the mission home, or go home for a little bit to recover and then come back out.  So I am currently companion-less--However I have been with the MacDaddy Elder McCoristin, and Elder Salsberry who are both cool.

Not much got done this week. Elder Stephens went to Santa Clarita Thursday, and I have been in a trio since then. We got very little done being in an awkward trio, and having two wards to cover. However I am going on a Mini Mission with Ryan Christiansen for the last two weeks of the transfer. He is an 18 year old about to turn 19 and get his mission call. He and I will be awesome together.

However Cody Roberts baptism IS on for this Saturday at 3pm. We also have the Quinine/Bradly family who is progressing. She has stayed off of cigaretts since the 5th of this month and wants to be baptized. We are hoping within 3-4 weeks she and her kids will. 

Thank you so much for sending the package. Just send it to the mission home, I don't know where I'll be by next week. We are moving apartments somewhere. I don't know yet who my next full time missionary companion will be.

Love you guys!

-Elder Rickers

No comments:

Post a Comment