Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

pray for Elder Stephens' health

Hello Family!

It was great to hear from you all yesterday! It was a good Mothers Day. Well you guys pretty much know everything that happened this last week/ month on my mission.

Just pray for Elder Stephens' health. He's still doing about the same. It still might be 2 or 3 days before he is even close to 100 percent. Meanwhile I have lots of reflecting to do about the rest of my mission and life, also I have had the chance to read the scriptures and study different things. 

The package that the ward sent got here about 3 or so weeks ago. Not sure if I included that info in the email that week, but thank you so much :D It had a ton of good stuff in it that I have already used for people we see and teach.

Well we have to clean our car now and then maybe search for a new apartment. The missionaries have lived on 1005 Alene forever now, and it's pretty shabby inside. Instead of refurbishing everything we are going to move to a new place.

I'll keep you updated for what happens this next week. 

Love

Elder Rickers

No comments:

Post a Comment