(After finding out his Sister Sariah got married...)
Ahhh! I think I just developed a sudden case of acid reflux!!!
Well it's a shocker!--- but it's life now, so I'll deal with it. I don't feel I can write much more right now...
However I'm getting permission to call you guys to
set up some school and classes this month. Expect a call probably this
week. So as soon as you get this stuff look into options for classes for
winter semester. I'll call Wednesday 1:00pm Utah time. To
talk briefly about classes.
It was a great week this week, the spirit was with
us and we did many good things. I'm super tired all the time, but I
think that's common after working hard for 2 years. I'm just praying for
the strength to carry on. I love you guys, tell Sariah I still love her
so much and forever. Same with Shawn too, even though I haven't met him.
Well thanks guys. Haha!!! at least you didn't wait till I got home to tell me XD
Love
-Elder Rickers
PS: I'll call on mom's phone --Hope I get it right. If not then I'll call Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment