Dear Family and friends This week has been an interesting week. I'll start with last P day. It was really great, we went mountain biking and it was a lot of fun. The only thing is that I got majorly sunburned On my forehead, and it took about till today to recover from a peeling face. But I realized that I really like mountain biking and realized that it would be a lot more fun if the bike was motorized so I could fly up, and down hills. Luckily the day after on Tuesday I went on exchanges with the zone leaders and I got to be in an air conditioned car on a hot day, and the rest of the week was cloudy and cool. The last two weeks were pretty rough. My comp is starting to get really really trunky, and he's practically changed 160 degrees within the last 2 weeks. Hes not stable any more. Some times he's up for working and then he just gets tired he says and drags us back to the apartment where he sleeps. The zone leaders talked to me about it though, after he decided to take us through four miles of river bed, up a hill, onto the road to the zone leaders pad (another 2 miles) to spend the night. The zone leaders where not too happy, and had to drive us back, by this time it was past 12 at night. Anyway yeah he does stuff like this some times, and this whole week has been pretty tough, because he's just supper rude and unreasonable some times lately after he snapped. But It helped when the zone leaders kind of told me what was up with him, it put it in prespective, and I just need to try and have charity, and patience. Despite all of this though we did manage to pick up a random Part member family that wants to get back to church. We also managed to go by some people this week, but it has been pretty crazy. Hopefully he calms down and gets his head on strait and starts acting normal like he did the first few weeks of the transfer. Thanks a Ton Dad for the Olive Garden gift cards. There is one in our area and its about 6 or so miles away, but we might go there one night if we don't have a dinner or something, Or maybe even for a p-day for lunch maybe. I did not get the alerplex and antronex yet, (homeopathic allergy medicine) but I'm sure they are at the office. We haven't got mail from their for a while, so I will probably get it this Friday. I do have a little left though to get me through, and when I take it it really does help. You guy's vacation sounds really awesome, send me some awesome pictures of your Cancun adventure, Sorry I have nothing but worries to report this week. But I hope stuff will be better this next transfer, and hopefully my comp will calm down and get his head on strait again. Love you guys, Don't worry about me I'll be fine, only 6 more weeks of this guy haha. And hes pretty cool otherwise when he's not all in a bind and crazy and acting wired. Love you all and till next week Elder Spencer Rickers. - Show quoted text -
| New window Print all Expand all Forward allAds About these links |
Elder Spencer Rickers
Monday, April 11, 2011
Last two weeks were pretty rough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment