Well It was a pretty good week toward the end. We had zone conference and it was all about being unified. Our district worked on unity, and I think it is working. We do seem to be more unified.
Well I have very limited time to email this week because We are supposed to go shopping in 5 min.
Conference was awesome, however it's not the same when your watching it at the church. I can't wait to get next months Ensign So I can really study them. It's been a week full of lots of meetings with general conference and zone conference. This week should be more of the norm. We made some really good contacts yesterday. Hope they turn out to be investigators. They might be in the other companionship's area in our district but it would be sweet either way, because they have been trying hard to increase their teaching pool.
This week was hard for food. last week I had a total 93 cents left on my MSF card so I had to use my debt to get the essentials (milk oatmeal, and some produce). Hopefully this next month is better and I am not as far pressed for food and money. My allergies are also starting to get worse. My throat and eyes are always itchy It would be good to get some more allerplex and antronex.
As far as investigators go we did pick up a new one. She is the wife of a member who has recently been re-baptized into the church a couple of years ago. Her name is Sister Cuthbertson. She has had the missionaries over before, but hopefully she is finally ready to act on the little testimony she does have and take the next step. She has already been going to church like every week.
Thanks for sending the package that got lost, and those yummy boiled peanuts from Florida, I also got the memory card back for the camera.
Love you Mom, Dad, and Kids + Fam and friends Hope I hear from you next week
Elder Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment