Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We had and Epic Bash

Hello Dear Mother! 3/27/11

I just got an Email from dad that I read, and he said you drove away with the gas line still connected again haha XD

Well this week was very difficult at the start. My comp and I were kind of having some tension, but mid way through the week it was all better, so no worries. The other part is though that we had everyone dodge our appointments this week, but the good part is that we found some potentials, and got one of our older investigators to finally go to church, and she really liked it. Her name is Marta, she is a former teacher and really likes to read, and she really likes the BOM too.

One of our other investigators with a baptismal date has not been able and has not been going to church, so things are on hold there. His name is Shay. Hopefully this week we can get our A game on and extend a couple baptismal commitments to some one, don't really know who, but we gotta find some more people. We also had an Epic Bash with a guy who was pretending to be interested in what we taught, so he set up to meet with us at the church. We pretty much shut him down, and his arguments where feeble. Pretty much all we did was TESTIFY. It was a waste of time, but kind of fun at the same. All the people that argue with us all think the Bible is perfect and flawless and that God reveled nothing else but what is in the bible. 2NE 29 sums their feelings up, but also knocks them on their butt.

I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well, and that Sariah has a nice boy friend n stuff, and Conference next week is going to be super awesome! That's too bad about Barry and his wife :( Barry is an awesome guy, it's too bad I didn't get to see him again before I left. It's great that you all had an awesome missionary experience with Terry Burden. That would be awesome to learn that he got baptized later.
I've been hearing about crazy stuff happening in Japan n stuff, and I've heard that the Fault lines are going off in order. So California is probably next haha. We need to coordinate and get a survival pack for me so I don't die when the 9.2 earthquake over here goes off. Maybe just send me my 72 hour kit with heavy work gloves, contact solution, and a good lighter.
Sariah
That's awesome that you are doing so well, hope your new boy friend is as cool as dad says he his. Keep positive, and let me know how moving out goes, and how college is.

Milly
You're going to my school! YEAH that's awesome. You will have allot of fun with the radio and choir kids. All the people in radio seemed really cool when I was there, and choir is always fun.

Joe
Buddy your awesome, I'm glad you are starting to love church because of your awesome teacher. Keep cool lil bro.

Ben
Your a smarty ben, Do well in math and school, go to the advanced class so you can take AP BC Calc in high school and get tons of math credit.

Oh last night we went to dinner with Bro Web who is a master Chiropractor. He's been practicing for 35 years and trained for like 10 years before that. He's so cool, and he knows so much. I think I want to do what he does. He's crazy knowledgeable about supplements and nutrition too. He showed us a bunch of stuff he does, Its way sweet.

Well gotta run

Love you

Elder Rickers

PS: thanks for the beef jerky n protein with that package, and the vitamins :D It all arrived this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment