Happy P-day everyone!
Well it was awesome to hear all of you guys's voices yesterday. So sorry about Joe breaking his arm :( but at least he will have an awesome story for the future.
Kind of don't know what else to tell you guys because I said everything yesterday. Good news is that my comp is more determined in a long while to work hard and not be sad and down on himself. So the last 3 weeks of this transfer should fly by and be really awesomely packed with good stuff n stuff.
Thank you Dad for sending those plans for the bars but those are kind of the wrong ones. Those are Parallettes which are a smaller version of the Parallel Bars.
Well from what I heard yesterday sounds like everyone is doing very well. Thank you for all your prayers, I'll need 'em even more lately. We have some good stuff about to happen in the area I think. There is a good chance that we may pick up this Philippine family to teach. Other than that it was just trying to get to all of our other investigators this week but nothing really big happened besides Frado and the stuff I told you guys yesterday about the Van Deventures and all.
I find that I am increasingly more hungry than ever with the glaring sun at 91-95 degrees outside everyday.
Well sorry for the short email, But gotta go buy food now. I have to keep the furnace stoked and ready XD
Love you guys,
Elder Spencer Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment