Dear Mother, and family.
Well I don't have much time again, I apologize. But mothers day is coming up, and I get to call you guys again woo yeah :D Doesn't seem that long ago that I got to call at Christmas. This week was a really good one, because I got to go on exchanges with Elder Cottle and we had a really good day. It was cool because I was the senior companion that day and it was probably the best day I've had so far up here. I felt the spirit guide and we taught some really good lessons. However we kind of got lost a few times because I am bad at directions.
We set another Baptismal date with Shay Van Deventure and that lesson was really good, and we had it with the whole family. They came to church this Sunday too. We made some good use of tracting time, and got a few other potential investigators. Yesterday we found this really cool couple that actually came up to us and asked us what church we were from. By the end of the encounter we had them inviting us over for dinner. They seem pretty cool, Kelly, and Carol are their names. Well allot of things are going better with the companionship, and the last few weeks of the transfer are beginning to wind down. All the trunkyness from my comp has drained my spirits, but he is a good guy. Hope he does well when he gets back. This week went by way fast. It was super busy. Hope to hear from you guys next Sunday. I'll be calling around 3:30 to 4:00 Utah time.
Love you,
Elder Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment