Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Well this week went pretty swell...

Good P-day afternoon everybody!
Well this week went pretty swell. We found two new investigators. One korean one, and one English. I don't know how to even say or spell the korean investigators name but she is sister Yuu's friend.
We accomplished alot this week, but we still had alot of stuff that didn't get done, that's the way it goes some times. Just get to what you can get to, and get to the important stuff first. Well one of our priorities was finding time to tract everyday, and we were very blessed with success this week. We found a new investigator that is ready for the gosple. Her name is Byronic, and she is 18 and she is actually from Iran, but grew up in the United states. Anyway, this tracting experience was probably one of if not the coolest experiences of my mission so far. The spirit was there, we covered the first lesson right there on the door step and we got a soft baptismal commitment. Please Please pray for her, and for her family as well. We are going to try and teach her again today with a member, and I really hope the her Mom (who recently went through a divorce) will be accepting too. She said that this is exactly what she needs right now.
Our prayers where truly answered this week as we found a couple more potentials as well that have some promise. Basically, we just worked and prayed as hard as we could. We have high vision for this next week as well. We hope to teach all of the Friel family with the Howell Family (members) in a family home evening type of deal. We also have more time because we don't have any odd things like leadership conference etc.
Oh yeah I went to Leadership Conference this week, forgot about that-- seems like forever ago and then not. Idk I have like no perception of time any more, its either really slow some times or really fast. I think is the English class in the mornings, its throwing me off.

Oh I ate pretty good this week, but I feel that I don't get enough physical exahaustment in. I've been slacking on my crossfit and gymnastic workouts in the morning, and I'm getting so inflexable. Gotta start getting in the habit of waking up a little earlier to get in the groove to work out.
I love hearing about all the news at home, sounds like everything, for the most part, is good! :D Make sure to stay safe and be careful, and thankyou Mom and Dad for all your love and support I LOVE YOU!
Well almost out of time so I have to split
Till next week
-Elder Rickers
PS: Yeah Dad! All the conference talks would be great

No comments:

Post a Comment