Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I have been moved to Korean work...

Hello, and Happy transfer P-day
Well, It has happened. I have been moved to Korean work hahaha. Ok well kind of. You see, Elder Johnson got transferred up to the desert in Pomdale and the work for Valencia 3rd and the Korean Branch are being combined. So I now cover the Korean Branch which meets in our building, and also Valencia 3rd. So, this Sunday I'll have 6 hours of combined church, and that will continue too for at least this transfer. I have a strong feeling I will be moved next transfer seeing that I don't speak Korean, and lots of new Korean Elders are coming very soon.
So yeah. Well this week we pretty much knew already that Johnson was leaving. So he got to say goodbye to all of the people he met in the ward.
This week was a crazy week, I did exchanges with Elder Morie's companionship, and got to have Elder Nielson in my area. He is a stud through and through, he's a drummer, and kind of really reminds me of Ryan Schade except a little more quiet. His companion, Elder Morie is leaving Wednesday for Texas. I love Elder Morie, he's such a nice guy and just so awesome.
Well I got your letters this week, and I really enjoyed reading them. I'm glad you all were safe at the lake. I enjoyed again Elder Thayne Thompson's letter. He's so cool, seems like such a boss. It motivates me every time I read!
I love you guys so much. Sorry I don't have allot of time to email today. I promise I want to do a better job sending snail mail, I feel like it is better if I do that as well as Email.
Gotta run and I'm feeling a bit mad at everyone at the moment. Sure sign that I'm low blood sugar and I need to find some food. It blows everything out of proportion. Idk--kind of like I feel forgotten by everyone else but you guys type of day. Well, gotta go eat something and get out of this mood.
I really Love you guys
-Elder Rickers

No comments:

Post a Comment