Dear Family, Love you guys :D
Well this week was pretty tough 'cuz we are really sick of covering such a huge area on bike. We (and the work) has slowed a bit because we haven't been able to set as much stuff up without a car for so long. But the really good news is that we should be getting our car back this Wednesday, and if not, then for sure by Friday.
This week wasn't bad, in fact that we had again 6 investigators at church! The M. Family came again with the exception of A. Jr. and E. However they had to leave early and couldn't stay for the whole block because they didn't feel like they could with little J. acting all. We Mormons are used to that tho :D We love kids! However we hope they keep progressing. We set baptismal dates with A. the Father and S., the daughter. We now just need to see if A. Jr. and E. on the same page n stuff. We've missed A. Jr. for a few lessons now though.
J. W's health is getting worse, but she should get medical help soon and her prescriptions refilled. We haven't been able to meet with her this past week, she is not in the best of spirits it seems either. We are hopeful she can pull through though.
We have a few other youth investigators that came to church. We have Rose, and Stacy that came again this week.
We have a few other youth investigators that came to church. We have Rose, and Stacy that came again this week.
We have some other cool people we are trying to work with, but the main ones are the guys that have baptismal dates or that are coming to church. We have some investigators that are becoming difficult to see because of travel time's sake, and some of them aren't progressing, so we may have to drop a few.
Elder Farnsworth and I are sticking together at least though the 18th. But we think that I am leaving next transfer, and Elder Farnsworth will be getting a new comp and going senior comp. The word seems to be that I am going to white wash train in a new area, but we will see. I haven't trained in my mission yet, and I think now it's about time I had the experience, and if not--then at least maybe once in my mission.
We found a gym that lets missionaries work out for free! It's really close to our apartment and the gym in well equipped-- It's awesome being able to work out in the mornings. However I'd actually rather just go to the park, I usually just use the pull up bar in the gym any way. However the heat is nice, It's a little cold in the morning.
My back is almost better I think, but It still needs some time, I still need to continue to take it really easy. My goal is not to have another back injury ever again in my life XD
Well--that's all I got for the amount of time left, but thanks a ton for the Valentine's treat Mom :D we will go party somewhere!
Till next week (hopefully with a car)
No comments:
Post a Comment