Hello Family and Friends!
However I think he's doing a little better at the beginning of this week. His family has been struggling at home a bit too with "things", so that's another reason for the kinda bad attitude--It's understandable, there are a lot of things and hard walls that we have to break though some times out here, however we are always better if we pull through--we become stronger.
The Moreno family is doing really good. Alex (the father) came to another missionaries baptismal service and he really enjoyed it. We were not able to teach them this week, and he couldn't make it with the rest of the family to church because Jeremy was sick and Esmeralda had to go to work. So Alex had to stay home with everyone else. Should be meeting this Tuesday night and then again this next Saturday.
Joey is pretty much waiting till she is well enough to move to be baptized. She could be baptized any week now. Maybe this week if we pray hard enough and have enough faith. We have a newer investigator Visente, who is golden, and we are looking forward to setting a date if possible this week.
We have been getting a lot of assignments from the ward lately, but haven't been able to get to things because of our inner tension, but I'm positive that things will improve between my comp and himself, and between his family, and between him and I.
Hmm care packages. Well I always like
1. Healthy Treats
2. Music and CD's (mission appropriate, something that won't drive away the spirit--lotsa stuff @ Deseret Book and Seagull book, besides Tab. Choir--I have allot of them already :-)
3. Recipes to try out that are healthy and cheap, and fast
4. No candy, cake, or baked goods please :)
5. Jamba Juice gift cards
6. One Dollar Bills!
7. Church movies like 17 Miracles, and The Golden Plates
8. LDS Picture books (or pictures) of events in the Book of Mormon, Bible, Doctrine and Covenants, of Temples etc...
9. Healthy food most of all...Protein bars, healthy energy bars, dried fruit, anything @ Good Earth
10. Pretty much healthy snacks, teaching tools, and stress relief things (Church movies, music etc...)
10. Pretty much healthy snacks, teaching tools, and stress relief things (Church movies, music etc...)
Umm.. thats about it, I don't want for too much except for stuff that I can actually use and will make things more convenient :D Thank you so much for sending that mini quad and the Mormon Msgs. DVD, That will come in so handy and make things lighter and more convenient :D I'm a spoiled missionary XD
I love you guys so much, and keep up the good work at home, thank you Dad for sending that Email! Hope the condo cleans top nice for the rent season. It would be awesome to spend a week or so there some time after the mission :D.
The Church is true, Jesus is the Christ, and there's nothing like being a missionary.
- Till next week
No comments:
Post a Comment