Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No one will withstand the might of the MIN QUAD!!

Dear Family

Hello, it's been a pretty great week. We finally got to meet with J. the guy from Egypt. He's really legit, if he continues to meet with us I think he will be baptized. The M. family is doing great, they said they would live the law of tithing when they are baptized. Tried to set a date but they have schedule conflicts with the date we set, so we are trying to work things out. To bad I probably won't be here for their baptism though. They are pretty much the first investigators I have found randomly knocking that have progressed this far. They are awesome. I probably will end up leaving this transfer, I don't know, but I feel a great sense of accomplishment this transfer. When I got here there were basically no investigators except J., who could be baptized any day now if it were not for her health.

We have lots of potential and have found a lot of new investigators that will probably be brought to baptism at one point or another, but I don't think I'll be around to see the fruit of my labors-- However its alright, I requested to go to the High Dessert, I really hope I go. Doesn't matter really who finishes the work as long as it gets done, however it would be nice to participate in a baptism at some point on my mission again :D

Bro. Fossum was actually one of my seminary teachers, I had him first half of the year my senior year. He was awesome! He's way funny and he's one of my most memorable teachers ever. Glad he could come speak to the youth at youth conference!

Well sorry for the late email, but the library was closed early today for some reason. LA doesn't have money I guess. Love the mini Quad set, My back pack holds so many more things and is so much lighter :D, They are a lot easier right on the go. I'm starting to mark them up a lot too, and custom tabbing them for quick teaching and bashing access. No one will withstand the might of the MIN QUAD!! But really they are great, Thank you!

It's great that Sariah has a calling! That's the way to go, church is more fun with a calling anyway. We might be asked to talk in sacrament meeting this week in our ward. So it's at the back of my mind what I want to say.

Well Best Buy people are starting to look at us weird, so gotta go :D

Love you all, Oh umm I got a parking ticket this week :( so that's lost funds, Sorry! will be more careful! XD

Sincerely,
Elder Rickers

No comments:

Post a Comment