Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Well this week was crazy but I got my new lil' Greeny!

Hello Family,
It was exciting to hear about the color festival thing, I remember when I went 2 years ago and I also remember you guys telling me about it last year too XD. Well this week was crazy but I got my new lil' Greeny! He's awesome and he's full of desire to work hard and he has great faith. We didn't get many lessons this week, and we don't know if any of the prior investigators showed up to church because we don't know who they are yet. We really only had 2 full days of missionary work this week because Wednesday took all day to drive down and pick up the new Elders. Then we stayed at the AP's pad and had a new missionary training from 9-4 that morning, then we drove the 3 or so hours back to Ridgecrest. We were verrry tired when we got back around 8 that night.
We are focusing on meeting the ward members. They are really excited to have their exclusive missionaries. We already have about 2 referals and should be teaching those new people soon. Hopefully this week we can work on meeting all of the ward members and get some more referals and find some new investigators. We did happen to get some new investigators despite our limited time this week. Their names are K., and S. K. is the Mom S. is the son. She may have some other younger kids too that we can teach. We hope to bring the blessing of the Gospel into their family's life.
Going to Fossil Falls today here. We have to leave in less than 30 min. so we have to go. But I was glad to get the email right before I had to go. We now will usually e-mail every week at 8 am in the college Library :D
Well till next week!
-Elder Spencer Rickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment