Hello my Beloved Family and Friends,
Well this week was totally awesome, and I was so glad to read Mom's Email and hear about how all of you are doing so well.
Well today my good friend Elder Burbidge is going home from his mission and we have spent the first part of the day cleaning and things, but after this we are going to the park to practice the Slack Line I got last week :D
It's been a superb week. One of the best as far as last weeks of transfers go I think. The M. Family came to church this week, SO did one of our new investigators R., who would be a youth in the ward.
We have many great new potentials, (we had none at the beginning of the week), but we prayed and were blessed. I just hope I can keep my diligence up so the blessings keep rolling it, but more because I really want to just be a totally different person when I come back. I only have one mission, in my youth, and I want to make the most of it. I've developed a bad habit of not going to bed on time lately, and that is messing with my morning schedule, however today is a new transfer--Elder Farnsworth and I are staying together, but this transfer I get to start anew and begin to erase all of the bad habits I've picked up for the last two transfers. Elder Burbidge also gave an inspired training that really changed, once again, my mind about what I should be focusing on while I still have some time left here.
The work is moving forward, but we need your prayers more than ever so we stay on track and continue to do our best to carry the momentum that we have built, and even increase it more. I really hope I stay here another transfer too. The ward loves us, almost every other testimony this Sunday mentioned us in it--which is good because we hope to get some ward member friends to work with soon too!
Wow I'm so glad Daisy is doing so well, I need to be better at writing all my recent converts. I think I should have 2 going through the temple pretty soon also which is going to be sweet! I hope I get to go with them.
My back is on it's way to being fully healed. I just need to keep strong and hold off on doing stupid things, because I'm really not in shape enough to do stupid things and not get hurt. If I crashed that quad with the kind of shape I'm in now, I'd be done for. But getting in prime can wait till after I go home--haha XD
My back is on it's way to being fully healed. I just need to keep strong and hold off on doing stupid things, because I'm really not in shape enough to do stupid things and not get hurt. If I crashed that quad with the kind of shape I'm in now, I'd be done for. But getting in prime can wait till after I go home--haha XD
Well I love you all and this week was crazy--some really good contacts that we hope we can teach soon.
We saw Jay Leno last week--if I didn't mention that last week. We also saw lots of drug deals, and even a car get stolen this week. It was pretty intense, but don't worry about us because we are protected n stuff :D
We saw Jay Leno last week--if I didn't mention that last week. We also saw lots of drug deals, and even a car get stolen this week. It was pretty intense, but don't worry about us because we are protected n stuff :D
Wow is Jake home yet? Who else is going home super soon? I can't believe that this much time has gone by so fast. But yeah--knowing that I have less than 10 months left does push me to want to do even better and hopefully be the kind of man I need to be by the end of my mission.
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment