Well this week was super neat. Easter was a blast and we had so much go down with the area and finding lots of new people to teach. We were blessed with 5 new investigators, Our part member families in the area are ripe for the picking. We have super high goals and are super pumped for the road ahead. Elder Stephens is awesome and is an inspiration to me, and is a great example of fine hard work. This week was a blur it went so fast.
We did get the Easter Treats and we really enjoyed the Easter grass XD it does taste exactly like packing peanuts! haha.
Wow I love the news from home, so much has happened. Can't believe Eli is taller than Sariah, and Jake is home! XD Wow that's awesome, It went pretty fast, I still remember the last time I saw him.
We got base passes this week, it was pretty cool, we haven't been on the Navel Air Weapons base yet, but we are pretty excited to check out the museum and visit some of the members that live on the base. I can't believe I only have a short time left, it makes me nervous I don't want to think about it but everyone keeps reminding me. Well my goal is to hold out strong to the end.
This P-day we are going to build a pull up bar and screw it into the rafters in our garage, it's going to be awesome. Yesterday we had a campfire party after a long hard week of work. The whole district came over to roast marshmallow peeps. We did it at the A.'s house, they let us come over any time of the day--we even have a key to their house. Whenever we don't have food or a dinner they just let us come over and pick what we would like, they have tons and tons of food. Of course, they always keep it stocked for the missionaries. What a great family!
Well investigators, there are a couple, We have M. who is a Jahovas Witness, but she is super open and stoked to learn about the church and the Book of Mormon. We have The A. family, D. and D. D. is the non member husband. We have the B. family who are investigators that we inherited form the previous missionaries. We also have the M. family who are also part member with 3 kids and a non member wife, P. is the member husband. That's all the main ones that have potential and are progressing, and then we still have D. who is on track sorta for the 14th of this month. We will see if it happens this week.
I've been getting back to working out regularly and feel much better for it. I've been doing what's called TacFit Commando which is similar to CrossFit but has more creative movements that help alot more than traditional 2D movements.
It was great to hear from you all
Til next week
Elder Spencer Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment