Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

I have been given lately to tell people I want to be a Secret Agent Man

Hello Family
 
Well this week was a great week. We had a lot of fun, and did a lot of work. I must say, I'm getting pretty good at balancing on exceedingly high things in hand stand position. I'll send pictures later... XD
 
We have another date for another baptism from a part member family. We also had the entire Q. Family come to church. It's only a matter of time before they all become members, the only member of that family is C. Q., and his wife goes by C. B. The date we have is for C. R., their family is coming back to church, and they want their children to be baptized. We continue to find on our own efforts and knock plenty of doors a day and talk to absolutely everyone we see in the street or in their driveway (which isn't too many because no one lives here), and we do have some good potentials that are down the road.
 
It's Transfer P-day and crazy all over the mission. Not many people are leaving from the zone, but everywhere else there have been changes and things. I love Ridge Crest and will be really sad if I have to leave it in the next 6 weeks, but there is always that possibility of the trainer leaving after the Greeny has been trained. However, If the spirit calls me another way so be it. XD
 
I'm jealous of all the Florida trips I've been hearing about, some water wet rain stuff would be nice right about now. It's also been in the back of my mind what I want to do when I get back, and I am truly still undecided, however I have been given lately to tell people I want to be a Secret Agent Man for a future Job. Which would be awesome if I really could. XD
 
Well that's really all the big stuff that happening, haha, we just work hard and get along up here in Ridge Crest, It's really quite a phenomenon.

Well, we have lots of cleaning and preparation for a few new elders coming and leaving, so gotta go!

Oh, I'm so proud of Milli being such a good parallel parker, and Sariah for being such a good student, and Ben and Joe for being such good little brothers who have lost of fun without the need for TV or video games... If I could do it all over again I wouldn't ever touch a video game. Well maybe I would, but all things in moderation--sorta like a little bit of antifreeze in the water doesn't hurt toooo much--but it makes everything sweeter = (don't drink antifreeze even though it tastes good) XD

Well I'm not making any sense right now, but I love you all!

-Elder Rickers

PS: I love handstands.

No comments:

Post a Comment