Well this week was transfer week, and it was a crazy new experience. We went down Wednesday to spend the night so that on Thursday we could make the early meeting for transfers, 2/3 of the mission were present. A ton of new missionaries came in bumping up the missionary count to at least 200 missionaries mission wide. I was not transferred from Ridgecrest. Instead, our area got split and I no longer cover 2nd ward, I only cover 3rd ward now. At the mission wide transfer meeting I found out who my new companion would be. Funny enough it wasn't a new companion but some one I had already served with. I got Elder Park as my "new" companion. We served in North Hollywood together almost a year ago, we had a great time then and did lot's of hard work. I know the second round will be just as good if not better. Elder Holm is covering 2nd ward with his new companion Elder Thermin.
This transfer week was super crazy, we didn't get too many teaching appointments in because we were busy traveling, finding, and then opening a new apartment.
Our new apartment is located at 533 Ward Apt B in Ridgecrest. I'm not really sure if we have a mail box there or not, I hope we do but we got the keys and there was no key for any mail XD. Might have to look into that. We slept on the floor for 3 nights now. We should be getting beds today. There is absolutely nothing in our new apartment. It'll be nice when we are all decked out with some awesome furniture--However we did get a cool love seat that reclines.
Thank you for your prayers and good spirits. I really felt them this week. Also thank you Mom for sending the verrry delicious package. I've already eaten a whole pumpkin bread loaf. It was delicious!
This P-day we have alot of work to do with some different things. We are supposed to get beds and some furniture today!
Update on the back, It's beginning to feel a lot better. I got some things that have been helping a bunch. I got a Sweet Clay hot pad which feels great on it, and I bought some Icy hot paste stuff. Those things seem to help a ton. I've also have been doing some exercises to hopefully strengthen it.
Well till next week
No comments:
Post a Comment