Hello Everybody,
Well this week was pretty great. My back is starting to feel a lot better most days.
We just got done with an awesome P-day. We hiked to Darwin Falls, and explored all around there. It was sweet! I took lots of pictures n stuff, So in about 3 months you'll see em HAHAHA. While we were driving through the Panamont Valley we were buzzed by an F-18. That was one of the highlights, it must have been no more than 200 feet off the ground.
Thanks Mom for the Package! It was awesome to get so many yummy treats. I packed a lot of them for the hike today, finished off the last of the beef jerky :)
We were only able out of all of our investigators to see the M family, D, and D and D! We had alot of people bail and cancel. I think it may be because It's the first real week of school or something, don't really know-- however we were able to stay busy and see alot of other people that may be new investigators soon. We ended up getting a lot of referrals last week that we are set to contact this week. The Last week of this transfer is going to be a good one.
Yeah I won't know where I'm going until this next Friday or Saturday. Elder Holm Might be training, as for me I don't really have a clue--It will be my last area though :(
Well, It was awesome to hear from everyone. Good luck with the Move and Work, and Joe with school. :D
I'm super hungry and tired right now, and we still have to get laundry dun n stuff :D
So till next week
-Elder Spencer Rickers :D
No comments:
Post a Comment