It's going great here. Elder Park
and I had a bit of a slow week. We stopped by loads of people, and
contacted loads of people, but for some reason we just couldn't find
anyone new to teach :(
Over all it's been a good week. There's nothing
really major that has changed because of the slowness, but D. is
starting to really progress and realize what the gospel really
is. Biggest thing for her in the future will be giving up smoking. Oh by
the way, Elder Park isn't the Korean who is the Opera singer, That's
Elder Kim. He's the one that is really smart and awesome. We've had some
good times so far. Only problem is that we don't know what to do on
P-day up here except hiking. I think we are all going to buy some
cheap Air soft guns soon. We really need to find something to do on
p-day besides sleep and clean stuff.
Well we are short on time today, We had to do some mission survey.
As
far as packages, I'm out of the antronex and allerplex again, and I'll
probably be needing it soon. That pumpkin bread was delicious. I ate it
all up in like 3 days. I'm good on pretty much everything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment