This week was totally awesome!
Thanksgiving, the Temple Trip, and legit new contacts and finally a new investigator.
Thanksgiving
didn't really feel like Thanksgiving to me--It will more next year:)
However we did get an awesome couple of dinners. Two dinners one at the
M's, a part member family and at the R's a newly-returning-from-less-activity family who we love and work with a lot.
The Temple trip was amazing, It was one of the best
times I've ever had at the temple. I felt an overwhelming sense of peace
the whole time. I'm not nervous one bit to go home and move forward. The
Temple President gave us a sweet talk too. It was about consecration
and the blessings that come into our lives because of it. I'm super
motivated now to start my next big adventure (finding an eternal
companion, and going to school--haha).
We knocked and knocked and knocked. Only difference
was that we were blessed enough to find some good potentials. It's too
bad I won't be here to work with them. This week went super fast--and
slow at the same time. We are scheduled to see R. tonight and
hopefully meet with him one more time before I go. The W's are my
last dinner in Ridgecrest. It's going to be a good night tonight.
I'm super excited to see you all Wednesday morning! It comes faster than you think--and don't worry.
I love you guys and I'll see you in a couple of days! hahaha
-Elder Spencer Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment