
This
week was awesome! We had success finding new investigators, they even
came to church yesterday. Shelby's baptism went great, and I remembered
to take pictures :D
Wow this is the 7th to last Email or something, it's crazy.
all the college computers were used up so we began Email supper late, and now we are going to go get sushi with a member, but I have like 5 minuets
We picked up as Investigators, R. and M.
(found contacting), D., and H.--who also came to church, and are super legit. R. is really cool, he has a ton of potential.
M., his wife, is also cool. We hope to get 5 to church next week :D D. is doing good, he's also coming to sushi with us today with Matt
W.
The transfer calls happened and I am staying in
Ridgecrest until the end of the transfer. Elder Park is going to be
"killing me" (last companion. Overall I only had like 9 different
companions haha.)
Well keep praying for me, I love you guys, and I hope everything's OK at home.
Love
-Elder Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment