Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Friday, November 9, 2012

October 22, 2012, I'm trying my best not to feel trunky...

Dear Family.

Hello and farewell to another week.

Well we have been struggling a little this week. We were almost able to see all of our new investigators this week. D. and H. are doing fine.  They didn't come to church this week though. H. and her sister were out of town and B is a large motivator for D. to come in the first place. We got to see R. and M. mid week but they were really busy. We should be meeting with them tonight. We were not too successful finding any new investigators this week, but we are going to this week for sure. Found some potentials, nice people. We will see if they are really interested. 

Well as for me I'm trying my best not to feel trunky, but what can you do some times XD

Oh dang Shawn threw out his back... That's not good. I'm doing much better from last year, but I'm still don't feel the way I used to feel before. Time was probably the biggest healer. That and listening to what the Chiropractor told me to do, and then doing it. Also it took some research and asking around to figure out what may work best for me.

YES! We got the Halloween package this week. I also got the classes n stuff. For now I think I would want to start on the Chiropractic route and start the first semester with Foundations of Exercise Science rather then the physiology. I think that will give me a better feel of how the major will be and if I even want to go down this path in the first place. I was looking at the classes and they all seem really interesting, but who knows? Maybe I'll find everything to be not as I expected it. 

We have a good week planned out. I'll keep you guys updated. 

Love you all, I feel you prayers and support. 

Oh one thing I want to take advantage of when I get back is Black Friday. I don't have any clothes and I'd bet we could find some sweet deals. 

Anyway. Love you Family and Others!!!

-Elder Rickers

No comments:

Post a Comment