Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hey its my first time I get to email! I got all or your letters and your packages and I am really thankful for it. HA HA the MTC food is not the best, and the health candies and snacks were really a life saver. It's really stressful emailing here. the clock counts down and then kicks you off.

Life here at the MTC is pretty good most of the time. Even though we some times waste too much time and goof off, a lot of the day is filled with the spirit and very good lessons, and golden preparation time that will really help us in the field.
I have some bad news though. I may have messed up my shoulder even more, or at least reset all the progress I have made in healing. Yesterday I felt like doing my push ups. It felt like my shoulder was almost healed, so I didn't give it a second thought. On about the 113th push up something popped in my shoulder and now its almost as hard to move it as the first day I wrecked on the quad. I might have to go back to the doctor. I hope I didn't make it too much worse.
I wish I had all my letters here so I could have time to mention and reply to them all through this Email, but thank you everyone for your prayers and love. Thanks Sister Brownell for the letter, and thank you Oma for the letter too!. Thank you Sariah, Ben, Milli, and everyone else who wrote! Oh and keep sending me healthy snacks and stuff. They are the best!
Oh a list of stuff I forgot. I forgot my jump rope, my ankle brace (don't need it yet thank goodness), and fingernail clippers.
I also forgot to get all the mailing addresses of my friends and email addresses n stuff. It would be nice if I could get the mailing addresses of Elder Brownell, Oh and Mom don't forget to forward this to whoever wants to here from me. When Ryan Picks up my PC make sure you get his email address so you can forward email and stuff to him, and whoever else.
I feel kind of aggravated right now because I cant move my shoulder, But I know the Lord will bless me If I am patient and don't do anything before It heals. I only have a couple min left so I just thank you all.
Thank You!
Elder Rickers
PS: don't forget to send me as much info about Email and addresses as you can on people i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment