Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Have a Fever of 100.8, going shopping and helping a Lady Move her stuff

I'm writing this half on P-day half on Tuesday.

I was sick all day yesterday (sunday). I was supper cold and had a fever of 100.8 all day + a massive headache. I'm feeling a lot better today though. Although I still have a cough and I feel all dizzy. But no achy, cold, fever. Went shopping for food n stuff, helping a lady move her stuff soon.

Don't know two much what to write because I said it all Christmas day.

I noticed that I seem to be loosing weight though. I don't fill out my green jacket hoody like I used to. Thats due to being sick probably, and not being able to work out my upper body at all :( When it comes to that I can't wait for February, and I can't wait not to be sick. This too will pass, but it pretty hard right now or it just seems that way because I'm sick.
Tuesday
Writing the rest of the letter today. I was sick yesterday too. My fever returned, and the cheap walmart thermometer broke, but i got another one. Today I feel much better My temp is almost normal at 98.9 but I feel fine. Could just be the walmart thermometer.
Got some more refferals that we are checking out. Got some appointments today, hopefully we come through on those. We also are supposed to be getting another appointment from a possible returning investigator. A member, Brother Sanchez, manages an apartment where the lady lives. We helped her yesterday with moving stuff around so her apt. could be fumigated. We might be getting a call to go back today and help her put all her stuff back. When we explained yesterday what we were about she seemed interested.
Hey thanks a ton for sending that stuff over here :) haha I kinda still feel bad about postage n stuff. Hope that wasn't too much.
I actually might need a coat when the end of January comes going into February. But right now its typical sunny California and it feels like its 70 outside. I think knocking on doors in the rain might have had something to do with me getting sick though. Or at least being one of the reasons. I still don't understand why I got sick, I never get sick! I'm still recovering from it, I'm not 100% but I feel a ton better than I did on Sunday.
That would be awesome if I could get Thayne's email and stuff too. Is his Email just thayne.thompson@myldsmail?
Also, Do I have to have a special type of envelope to be able to write international? Or do I just need 2 forever stamps on there?
Thanks mom and fam for all your support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment