Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Clavicle is Really Broken

Hey just here doing my laundry and emailing! Well I went to the doctor at the timp hospital for a final set of X Rays. They found that my clavicle really is broken. They gave me a figure eight brace and they expect that I will have full movement of my arm and shoulder without much pain in 4 weeks. There is still a chance that I will be held back in the MTC though. On the 13th I have one last checkup and set of X rays. If I'm good by then I can go into the field still on the 15th. If not, I'll have to stay 2 or so weeks longer. But it doesn't really matter either way to me, blessings either way so I'm not complaining. If I stay I'll be able to see a ton of fire sides with general authorities speaking over the Christmas holiday.
Other than the broken collar bone life here in the MTC is getting more bearable in some ways and less in others. The food might kill me by the time I get out of here, but I don't mind the study and all that. My district is pretty chill, and we all get along well.
That's awesome that you guys packed my stuff away. I hope you didn't sell my paintball stuff, I'll need that when I get back XD
Oh and one other thing, my access card for my America First account doesn't seem to work yet. I tryed to buy something small to test it out, but it didn't work :(
The good thing is that time here seems to fly. This is our first P day since I got here on the 17th because of thanksgiving, but it doesn't seem long at all that you guys dropped me off at the curb. Another 2-4 weeks and I'll be off to CA, I can't wait!

Just copy and paste those and it should be fine.
It would be awesome If I could get Ryan's Email, I think he told me at one point but I forgot it. Thanks for the other addresses and Email addresses.
Love you guys, don't worry about me here, I'm in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment