Elder Spencer Rickers

Elder Spencer Rickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Teaching the Lessons at the MTC Just Began to Click

Hey Mom, and every one else :D
Thanks for the tasty food that you guys sent. Those freeze dried raspberry's are amazing, and the peanut butter and bread and the awesome Jam where really tasty for breakfast today too!
Good news! After much faith and prayer my shoulder and clavicle seem to be almost healed. I'm well enough to ride a bike, so there is a good chance that I will be leaving on the 15th. I will find out for sure on the 13th when I go in for some X-rays to see if my bones have healed enough. So far though My arm has full range of motion which is really good, and I can pick up most objects now :)
Be careful when you guys go to the cabin with all that snow on the road. I want all of you to be there when I get back haha. That's good that you guys decided not to send my stuff to Florida XD Upper darkness is allot more reasonable. Just remember, You can sell my snowboard stuff, and that's pretty much it. I'll keep the rest.
Sent a letter to Elder Brownell but I don't know if it will get there without one of those international envelopes. It would all so be nice to get some email addresses of some of my friends.
Thanks Dad for the awesome all natural Buffalo jerky! it was way tasty, the ear plugs are all so helping me sleep like a log. I sleep great, and overall I am really happy here, even though the food isn't all ways the greatest. However I am still great full for it, and in the Field I bet I will miss 3 huge meals per day every day.
Sariah, don't get carried away in any drama or anything. But I'm not worried about you because you are so reasonable and such a peace maker. Stay Positive and save the world, and remember that Jesus loves you!
Its awesome that Uncle Terry is getting sealed! I am going to the temple today at 3:30 and eating dinner there too. The temple is such a spiritual and mental pick up where It's awesome to just go and chill out and think. It's too bad that I wont be able to go for the next two years after today. I'll have to go lots after I get back.
Joe your awesome buddy! Just remember that school makes you smarter, and It will teach you to be a good listener and it will increase you tolerance to boredom. Stay Positive!
Thanks for all your prayers and support. Teaching the lessons here at the MTC just began to click for me. Be for I didn't have a clue how to really teach what people need to here. But now I have learned to listen to the Spirit and kinda know what questions to ask next and get to the bottom of what the investigator (roll player) needs.
I also was inspired to try something ells with my zits. It involves Peppermint oil and that sycillic acid stuff from MK.
Peppermint is also good to get rid of head aces when used with Lavender. and you can also add frankencense for good measure.
It would be cool if I could get some peppermint :D
Well Love you guys Got to go. I good chance my next Email could be from California.
LOVE YOU
Elder Spencer Rickers

No comments:

Post a Comment