Dear Family and Friends
Well, what a week. Glad it's over haha XD
We managed to do some good stuff though. We have about 4 investigators that are close to getting baptismal dates. Evan, Daisy, Noe, and Jocelyn. Was not able to meet with Evan this week, but we usually meet with her Tuesday night.
I am really tired nowadays, maybe extra stress, combined with 5 days being above 100 degrees all day--and the rest were high 90s. I'm being roasted in a muggy oven filled with lots of people that don't like us very much. Ah well, at least we have cool members, and we do have lots of work.
There is a chance that I might get transferred this transfer. But I think I am staying here for a while. My comp. is going though a hard time. Feels like he doesn't know what he's doing here. It's hard to do work some times, but I hope he will pull out of his slump. The zone is kind of lame lately, not many things happening on P-days haha. Ah well, next P-day is the 4th, and we got a hold of roman candles and fire crackers and some M-80s. It will be a blast!
Didn't get a chance to go shopping last P-day, So food has been sparse in the mornings and afternoons. But we still get dinner every day-- WOOO! Sorry kind of out of it today, really tired. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well though. Sound like a great time at the Cabin! We need to get some dirt bikes up there too--haha.
Hey Dad, didn't get the earplugs you sent yet, but if you sent them to the mission office I will probably get them Tuesday for zone conference. Well I am going to go crash on the couch in the foyer of the church while every one else finishes email. Might go exploring somewhere today or something. Gotta go shopping, though too, haha I was just living off of the cereal bars you guys sent all week. Thanks a ton for all of the support.
Love you all, till next week
-Elder Spencer Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment