Dear Mother and Father,
Well nothing too eventful happened this week to tell you the truth. Every one was gone, and only 2 people signed up for dinner this week. I have good hopes for this coming week though. We have a few really good things about to happen too with the baptism on the 14th for Evan Cuthbertson. Got a packet of letters this week that came late through the mail. It was really good to here from all of you.
So glad that Ben had a great time at scout camp, and is getting to be a little pro at wake boarding. Good luck Sariah on you CNA exam coming up, I'll pray for ya. And I'm glad Joe and Milly are having a great summer. Can't believe that summer is already pretty much over. And it's crazy how close I am to my year mark. Hope I can make my last few months here really count. I'm pretty sure I might be leaving next transfer, at the end of this transfer I'll have been here 6 months in Canyon Country 2nd ward. It really seems like no time at all.
So on Friday we had our president interviews, which are always pretty cool. But that day I sort of really over worked my legs doing to many one legged squats. Either that or I'm not used to that intensity any more, and biking works different muscles than those use. Anyway, I limped around until pretty much this morning when it's finally starting to get better. It was the sorest I've been in a while or probably ever, with my legs. That's what I get for not practicing them for about 2 months and then doing 90 of them along with 135 pull-ups, and 45 hand stand push-ups in 20 min. Helping some one move in on Saturday didn't help either.
Well I kind of hope I go back to the Valley, just because I don't really mind the busyness. I'm getting to the point now that I recognize all of the nice cars on the road, and all of the odd looking ones too around here. There are just so many more people to contact in the Valley and stuff. It was nice to have a break from it though. Or the high dessert would be nice, Just cuz it would, but maybe later.
Well I love you guys. Mom, and dad I hope your presentation goes good today.
Well till next week
-Elder Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment