This week was not very interesting at all. It was the last week of the transfer, and we had to finish moving to our new apartment. That also included deep cleaning our old apartment the best we could. After almost 3 solid days of cleaning and taking trips to the dump, we got it looking pretty spick and span. I am now feeling the consequences of all that cleaning hunched over and have even worse back pain. I don't know if I'll ever be free of this freaking back pain, It's been almost 9 months now and it feels like i'm back to where I started. I feel I'd throw it out again if I tried to do something that required lifting or twisting.
As of today I'm out of the abominable tripanionship. Now I have to re-train Elder Holm and get to know him as my companion again. To be honest I'm not really looking forward to staying, but I'll give whatever is left of me for the sake of the people and the work left to be done here. Anyway there is lots on my mind, but I brobably shouldn't put it in a semi public Email.
Wow I can't believe the police, what a bunch of Pigs. Sorry about that Mom at least it's only 200 some dollars to get out of impound in Utah. In California it comes out to be 900-1500 dollars some times from what I've heard. Anyway I'm in not to good of a mood today. I'd better stop writing negative things.
Love you guys. Hope everything works out with moving and things.
-Elder Rickers
No comments:
Post a Comment